Dark Horse On Tour
Wine and music are two crafts that are better together. That's why Dark Horse setting up camp at the heart of some of the biggest music festivals of the summer. We'll be on hand to toast the career-maker performances of emerging artists and celebrate some of our favorite bands.
You can catch us at the Dark Horse Tasting Stable, a full service wine bar where visitors can find the perfect wine to pair with stellar live performances.
Behind the bar, we'll have Beth Liston — the winemaker herself — serving up the Dark Horse portfolio to thirsty concert-goers, and giving them the story behind taking an idea from vine to glass.
The best of the fest extends upstairs with a roof deck that gives visitors epic views of the festival floor.
You'll know us by our neon sign and ample wine. If the lights are on, we're still pouring...
Where and when:
- May 27-30 - Sasquatch George, WA
- June 4-5 - FPSF Houston, TX
- June 16-19 - Firefly Dover, DE
- July 15-17 - Pitchfork Chicago, IL
- July 22-24 - Panorama Queens, NY
- August 27-28 - FYF Fest LA, CA
- November 4-6 - Sound On Sound, Austin, TX