Celebrating Valentine’s Day with your one and only? Or with your several roomies? Mix up a win either way and with these sparkling wine cocktails featuring Dark Horse Brut and Dark Horse Brut Rosé. Access your inner flair bartender and elevate the valentine vibe—whatever it may be. Because our go-to special occasion sparkling wines let you blow past expectations without breaking the bank.
For those of you shaking up the big night with your lover, we suggest option one.
- • 2-3 oz. Dark Horse Sparkling Brut Rosé
- • 1 oz. premium orange liqueur
- • ½ oz. cranberry juice
- • Squeeze of lime wedge
- • Add ingredients (except Dark Horse Brut Rosé), into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- • Shake vigorously until the shaker is so cold your hands sting like a jockey on the final furlong
- • Uncap shaker and add Dark Horse Brut Rosé
- • Strain into a chilled coupe glass
- • Garnish with a rose petal
- • Pair this sultry sparkling wine cocktail with baked brie for contrast that stimulates the senses as well as the palate.
For the single gals and pals stirring it up, we recommend option two…but you do you.
- • 5 oz. cold Dark Horse Sparkling Brut
- • 1 oz. cold white peach puree
- • ¼ oz raspberry syrup
- • Add ingredients into a mixing glass
- • Vigorously blend with a bar spoon until frothy
- • Pour into a small highball glass
- • Garnish with a raspberry or a rose petal
- • Pair this succulent sparkling wine cocktail with a charcuterie board of cured meats, rich cheeses and salty snacks like nuts and popcorn.
Pro Tip: More than just the secret ingredients to show-stealing sparkling wine cocktails, our sparkling wines are superior enjoyed all on their own. The affordably affluent Dark Horse Brut brings bottle service to your living room and the blushing Dark Horse Rosé Brut brings the cocktail lounge right to your couch.
However you choose to enjoy Dark Horse Sparkling Wines this Valentine’s Day, enjoy the win.