Oh Hey Rosé! - 2017 Festival Tour
Wine and music are two crafts that are better together. That's why we're setting up camp again this summer at the heart of some of the biggest music festivals from NY to LA and everywhere in between.
Like our Headliner tour last year, we'll be on hand to toast the career-maker performances of emerging artists and celebrate some of our favorite bands - but this year, we'll be basking in the pink glow of our new Rosé lounge – with, wait for it: Frosé on tap.
Catch us at our new Rosé Lounge (dates below), a full service wine bar where you'll be able to find the perfect pour to pair with all of the best performances. Serving up the Dark Horse portfolio is the Dark Horse team, who will be introducing our two latest full-time newcomers: Pinot Grigio and Rosé to thirsty concert-goers like yourself. The best of the fest extends upstairs with a roof deck that gives visitors epic views of the festival floor.
You'll know us by our neon sign and ample wine. If the lights are on, we're pouring...
Where and when:
- SunFest – May 3-7 in West Palm Beach, FL
- Boston Calling – May 26-28 in Allston, MA
- Free Press Summer Fest – June 3-4 in Houston, TX
- Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival – June 8-11 in Manchester, TN
- Firefly Music Festival – June 15-18 in Dover, DE
- Forecastle Music Festival – July 14-16 in Louisville, KY
- FYF Music Festival – July 22-23 in Los Angeles, CA
- MoPop Music Festival – July 29-30 in Detroit, MI
- Bumbershoot Festival – September 1-3 in Seattle, WA